Coffee is one of the most loved drinks in this era. People drink coffee when they need to stay awake, use it as an excuse to meet friends or to take a break, or just like the taste of coffee and how it is paired with the food they like.
K-cup technology is the trending topic in the coffee industry. Today, the Keurig’s K-cups have penetrated nearly every home, office, and even station. The K-cup is a highly technologically, sophisticated mini brewer that comes with a tiny body.
Most K-cups have significant components:
• The plastic casing which is one the outer part. The plastic housing is specially designed to block moisture and air from mixing with coffee. This way, your coffee can remain fresh for an extended period.
• Permeable paper filters to ensure maximum extraction of the flavor in the coffee.
• Foil seal to block out oxygen and moisture, hence keep the coffee airtight.
• Use a measuring device to measure a perfect amount of coffee for every cup, thus ensuring that there is consistency.
Brewing coffee with a K-cup
To brew a perfect cup of coffee using this device, start by putting the K-cup in the chamber. Ensure that you pull down the handle to close the chamber. When you close the chamber, a needle punctures the foil lead, hence penetrating the coffee. The pressure and temperature should be high to get the best flavor. As the foil is being opened, another needle will puncture the K-cup to release the freshly brewed coffee. This process is simple, fast, and efficient and can take a minute.
When buying a k cup, there are many considerations to make. Here is a list of best starbuck k cups by friedcoffe to help you get started:
• Starbucks pick place roast
• Starbucks breakfast blend
• Starbucks veranda blend blonde
• Starbucks Sumatra dark roast
• Starbucks French Roast(dark coffee)
• Starbucks caramel
• Starbucks Caffe Verona
• Starbucks cinnamon dolce(flavored coffee)
• Starbucks roast spectrum(variety back)
• Starbucks variety back(contains ten flavors from Starbucks)
Each k cup includes a specified number of units with different tastes. Always check the packaging instructions to choose the best flavors.